Ideally, the best option for eating healthy is to cook for yourself. With our busy lifestyles, sometimes eating out is inevitable. When you do, follow these simple rules to stay on track.
Eating out tips:
- Order water with no ice and and ask for lemons
- If you order an appetizer make sure it is protein based
- Order the most fruits and vegetables you can
- Out of the following 5 – pick only one for your dinner:
- If you drink alcohol drink it with the meal and not before
- Ask your dish to be cooked in butter instead of oil
- Order a salad
With these easy choices you will stay on track with your healthy eating plan.